Facility Care and Maintenance at The Cove
Our beautiful senior care facility is one of the many points of pride in Tavares, FL! Maintenance in The Cove has the highest priority for safety for residents, guests, and employees. As members of our family, we want to provide a welcoming and clean environment for our residents! This year, we have installed some new and exciting equipment to help our resident’s safety and the battle against COVID-19, including hospital-grade UV-C disinfection in our air conditioning.
In maintenance, some tasks are:
- Monitors and maintains Building Inspection Schedule that includes preventative maintenance program and all required system inspections.
- Ensure all aspects of the facility are in a good state of repair, which means keeping up with our grounds and upkeep of the inside of our facility, including our groundskeeping, taking care of our floors, painting walls, and fixing things in disrepair.
- On-call 24 hours a day for emergency maintenance.
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for the residents.
- Orders maintenance supplies and monitors inventory.
“I have found this company to be the most personally involved and caring with each and every resident and family. I look forward to being a member of this team for many years!”
Tommy Pridemore, Maintenance Manager
To view our beautiful facility, contact us today to set up an appointment! Looking for a career in maintenance at The Cove at Tavares Village? Visit our Careers page!