Here for news? This is where we’ll keep you up to date on news for and about The Cove and our residents. Additionally, there is always something to do at The Cove – one of Central Florida’s most desirable Senior Living communities! We feature activities and events personalized for our assisted living and independent living residents!
Plus, from time to time, some of our active residents even get involved with any of a number of community organizations and projects. If you enjoy supporting the local Chamber of Commerce, decorating for the holidays or volunteering your time and expertise, keep an eye on this page as well as our Facebook page for photos, updated announcements and opportunities.
And if there is a project, organization or cause that you are passionate about and want to rally the residents of The Cove, let us know so we can help.
Thank you For choosing the Cove at Tavares Villages.
100% Deficiency Free! Since 2017!
The Cove at Tavares Village Senior Living has recently announced that they have scored their THIRD consecutive 100% error-free rating on their State Biennial Survey conducted by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA). The Cove has provided Senior Living Care in Lake County for over 20 years and includes options for Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care.
- The Importance of Social Interaction Among Seniors
- A Guide to Independent Living and Assisted Living at The Cove
- The Marketing and Admissions Office of The Cove at Tavares Village
- We’re Here to Help Our Residents!
- Welcome Link Therapy Team!
- Another 100% Deficiency-Free Survey! – 6 Years And Counting
- Facility Care at The Cove
- Rehabilitation Therapy at The Cove
- Infection Control Practices at The Cove
- New UV-C Disinfection Technology